All hints are in the comments!

Sunday, October 29, 2023

Sunday 29 OCT 2023

Please go to
𝕮𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖌𝖔 𝕿𝖗𝖎𝖇𝖚𝖓𝖊 - Mon. thru Sat. or
𝕮𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖌𝖔 𝕿𝖗𝖎𝖇𝖚𝖓𝖊 - Sunday
for today's Jumble, Printable or Interactive. Then return here to discuss it!
This ChiTrib site was available from 6:00 pm yesterday (Mountain Time).
Monday thru Saturday, but not Sunday, you will also find a Printable version at the A𝖗k𝖆𝖓𝖘𝖆𝖘 𝕯𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖈𝖗𝖆𝖙-𝕲𝖆𝖟𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊 , from about ~11 pm (MT) yesterday.
A color Interactive version is available from 3 am (MT) today at the 𝕮𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖌𝖔 𝕿𝖗𝖎𝖇𝖚𝖓𝖊

The opening poem should contain all the words (or variations of them) from today's Jumble and/or Wordle and/or Orijinz.
Comments are welcomed! And couching them in Poetry is NOT required.


Do not explicitly reveal any of the actual Jumble or Wordle answer words until after closing time, but embedding them surreptitiously in comment sentences is encouraged.

5 comments:

Ol' Man Keith said...

Pondering

As I sit and mull over
my day, in jammies & pullover,
I feel a bit optimistic,
(& no longer ballistic)
for abandoning my sadistic
post on the Jumbles site.

I hadn’t meant to cause a fright,
to hurt any feelings in stating my dismay
that my own efforts had been left to fray.
Didn’t those haiku deserve attention?
Even when my hints had got a mention?
Yes—and yet there’s no call for public blaming,
especially not if the aim is shaming.

I’ll use my holiday this week for disowning
my clumsy post, and pondering ways of atoning—
& learn how best to make amends
so Misty & I may continue as friends.
~ OMK

CanadianEh! said...

I tried to put some records on to play, but finally saw the American spelling which was not fake.

Misty said...

Ol' Man Keith, your verse is very moving,
and it moves me to give you thanks.
I've learned that I need to be more careful
and thoughtful, about my own responses.
And this is something I appreciate,
so I can become a better blogger mate.
I have visitors so I must now end,
but I will always consider you a friend.

CanadianEh! said...

Some Art Hooky

Let’s not be phoney.
It’s hard to unlock daily
The toffee sweetness
of a perfect rhyme’s completeness.
Must the sailor have a goatee,
Or the tomcat be shoddy,
To accommodate the words given?
If you need a break on Sunday,
All will be forgiven.

Misty said...

A lot of wonderful poetry today, beginning with OMK's very special poetic verse. Thank you again for that gift.

And now, another lovely one from CanadianEh!, with all the J words so cleverly worked it.
Thank you for yours too!