All hints are in the comments!

Sunday, February 19, 2023

Sunday 19 Feb. 2023

Please go to
𝕮𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖌𝖔 𝕿𝖗𝖎𝖇𝖚𝖓𝖊 - Mon. thru Sat. or
𝕮𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖌𝖔 𝕿𝖗𝖎𝖇𝖚𝖓𝖊 - Sunday
for today's Jumble, Printable or Interactive. Then return here to discuss it! This 𝕮.𝕿. site was available from 6:00 pm yesterday (Mountain Time).
Monday thru Saturday, but not Sunday, you will also find a Printable version at the A𝖗k𝖆𝖓𝖘𝖆𝖘 𝕯𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖈𝖗𝖆𝖙-𝕲𝖆𝖟𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊 , from about ~11 pm (MT) yesterday.
A color Interactive version is available from 3 am (MT) today at the 𝕮𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖌𝖔 𝕿𝖗𝖎𝖇𝖚𝖓𝖊

Image(s) from the Internet.
The opening poem contains all the words (or variations of them) from today's Jumble.
Comments are welcomed! And couching them in Poetry is NOT required.

Since August 2022, Wordle brags and links to original jigsaw puzzles are also welcomed!

Do not explicitly reveal any of the actual Jumble or Wordle answer words until after closing time, but embedding them surreptitiously in comment sentences is encouraged.

6 comments:

Ol' Man Keith said...

Gimme a “Whoa!”
It’s surely no
behavioral farrago!

Ya bet your big toe,
(& earn a tip of the old chapeau)
that this is a day that’s apropos
for dialing down Keith’s dynamo.

It’s when he declares—yo ho!—yo Ho!
he’ll be glad-dancing his Do-si-Do…
~ OMK

Misty said...

Your verse cracked me up, Ol' Man Keith--a delight!

I had a 10 am visit with Rowland's family members, have a 12:00 meeting with my son and his family, and a 1 pm meeting with my long-time friend Vince.

So no time for anything other than a totally crummy verse:

"Jerky Jumble Jokes"

Well, this morning my sound is working flatly
so it's difficult to be chatly.
So no chance to be winning
a family inning.

Maybe by tomorrow I'll have a project
with a new object.
No, it won't involve a septum
or even a glass of rum.

After that I'll plan to billow,
taking a rest on the pillow.
And after dabbing on some lotion,
solve a riddle,
little by little.

Wilbur Charles said...

Misty, you've clued me that it wasn't MUSTER (nor my original SPUTEM).

The missing U and no P gave it away and my mistake still had the needed letters

I liked your little throwaway ditty. Interesting rhyming

WC

Misty said...

Many thanks for your kind comment, Wilbur--much appreciated on the day I could only produce a silly verse. Your Wordle inspired me to now try a Wordle, but, my goodness, that was tough, and in the end I just gave up and looked it up. So how brilliant that you got it in only four tries--good for you! Have a good rest of the day!

CanadianEh! said...

Hard one today
Wordle 610 6/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

CanadianEh! said...

Loved your little ditty Misty. Out of town today and no time to play