All hints are in the comments!

Sunday, November 12, 2023

Sunday 12 NOV 2023

Please go to
𝕮𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖌𝖔 𝕿𝖗𝖎𝖇𝖚𝖓𝖊 - Mon. thru Sat. or
𝕮𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖌𝖔 𝕿𝖗𝖎𝖇𝖚𝖓𝖊 - Sunday
for today's Jumble, Printable or Interactive. Then return here to discuss it!
This ChiTrib site was available from 6:00 pm yesterday (Mountain Time).
Monday thru Saturday, but not Sunday, you will also find a Printable version at the A𝖗k𝖆𝖓𝖘𝖆𝖘 𝕯𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖈𝖗𝖆𝖙-𝕲𝖆𝖟𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊 , from about ~11 pm (MT) yesterday.
A color Interactive version is available from 3 am (MT) today at the 𝕮𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖌𝖔 𝕿𝖗𝖎𝖇𝖚𝖓𝖊

The opening poem should contain all the words (or variations of them) from today's Jumble and/or Wordle and/or Orijinz.
Comments are welcomed! And couching them in Poetry is NOT required.


Do not explicitly reveal any of the actual Jumble or Wordle answer words until after closing time, but embedding them surreptitiously in comment sentences is encouraged.

6 comments:

Ol' Man Keith said...

Here comes my weekly poetical break.
But my prescribed pills keep me stuck in the loo.
I could use some relief from this diuretical stake
that keeps me in thrall —What, again? Toodle-Ooo!!

I can’t go far, I must stay near,
My bladder gets madder—if I think of a beer.
~ OMK

CanadianEh! said...

I started with a Remembrance/Veterans Day thought, moved to the insignificant, but got the “Impressive” when I said what I intended.
Wordle 876 3/6*

⬜⬜🟩⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Misty said...

"Jim's Journey"

The doctor prescribed some enzyme
to heal Jim's problem in time.
Jim was soon able to eat and drink
and his mind again allowed him to think.
So he began drawing a sketch,
though his art was a bit of a stretch.

Jim then drew a picture of a bandit,
which looked reasonable and candid.
And the drawing included a matrix
that he hoped would tickle some chicks.

Soon Jim's art helped pay his bill,
and he bought a new cooking grille.
A year later, having traveled and tarried,
he met a nice woman and got married.

CanadianEh! said...

Happy Wife, Happy Life

The married couple sketched a plan,
To be sealed with their wedding band.
It was meant to serve them, and
Become their matrix for a healthy life.
“Take our enzymes with breakfast daily,
Eat, drink at Downtown Grille weekly,
Visit the doctor yearly.”
“Sounds perfect,” said the wife.

CanadianEh! said...

Misty- your Jim was cured with enzymes (yeah for probiotics), and when his stomach wasn’t bothering him, he could think properly (yeah for the mind-body theory).
I smiled at his hope of making the chicks laugh with his art. But apparently it worked. Let’s hope his wife is is as happy as the wife in my poem.

OMK- sounds like furosemide (Lasix) doing its job! But hopefully things will level out . . . and you can have a beer.

Enjoy your evening, both of you.

Misty said...

Ol' Man Keith, how nice to have you check in with us on a Sunday, with another funny comment like the one today. (We'll hope your bladder takes care of your beer).

CanadianEh!, what a happy couple you gave us in this Sunday verse. I hope my Jim and his wife will consider adopting the diet plan of your couple.

Have a good evening, everybody.