All hints are in the comments!

Sunday, November 19, 2023

Sunday 19 NOV 2023

Please go to
𝕮𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖌𝖔 𝕿𝖗𝖎𝖇𝖚𝖓𝖊 - Mon. thru Sat. or
𝕮𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖌𝖔 𝕿𝖗𝖎𝖇𝖚𝖓𝖊 - Sunday
for today's Jumble, Printable or Interactive. Then return here to discuss it!
This ChiTrib site was available from 6:00 pm yesterday (Mountain Time).
Monday thru Saturday, but not Sunday, you will also find a Printable version at the A𝖗k𝖆𝖓𝖘𝖆𝖘 𝕯𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖈𝖗𝖆𝖙-𝕲𝖆𝖟𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊 , from about ~11 pm (MT) yesterday.
A color Interactive version is available from 3 am (MT) today at the 𝕮𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖌𝖔 𝕿𝖗𝖎𝖇𝖚𝖓𝖊

The opening poem should contain all the words (or variations of them) from today's Jumble and/or Wordle and/or Orijinz.
Comments are welcomed! And couching them in Poetry is NOT required.


Do not explicitly reveal any of the actual Jumble or Wordle answer words until after closing time, but embedding them surreptitiously in comment sentences is encouraged.

6 comments:

Ol' Man Keith said...

Not having heard from dear Owen
in either this blog or the Corner
for such a time, I fear we’ll be knowin’
the worst. Will I soon be a mourner
for him—as I’ve recently learned
of other, much nearer lost friends?
A sadness of decades, a major concern
is how our composure depends
on reading the obituary page!
These damnable years! I curse my age
which warns me to expect the worst,
even in clumsily sublimating verse.

I trust I’m wrong, & the Maestro will return,
staving off the end, a sweeter time to adjourn.
Till then, I’ll now take my daylong eclipse,
as I hush my fears & close my lips.
~ OMK

Misty said...

"Help for the Lonely"

The hermit was lonely but had a pooch
and did with him fiddle, and play, and smooch.
When one day his heater did detach
and did the warmth in the home impair.
He called a mighty company to make a repair
and they soon did excellent work dispatch.
Since the electrician worked in such high time,
the hermit rewarded him with a chime.

CanadianEh! said...

Well this was a stinker, between the duplicates and not commonly used letters.
All I can say, Misty, is “get lined up”
Wordle 883 5/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟨⬜🟨⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

CanadianEh! said...

Dye Time They Hid

Oh Fiddle-Dee-Dee,
Don’t be so high and mighty!
What I’m saying is the truth.
Queue up at the kissing booth.
A little smooch, if you dare
Will not begin to impair
Your odds of living with flare.
If a hermit you become,
detach yourself from all that’s fun,
A colourful time will never be won.

CanadianEh! said...

Better late than never today.

Yes, OMK, I have been wondering about Owen too. Hopefully he will chime in soon.

Misty- I was not considering a pooch for smooching at my kissing booth. But I’m sure it was good company for the hermit. Glad he found a company to restore heat.

Good evening all.

Misty said...

Ol' Man Keith, I too miss and worry about Owen, and will keep him in my prayers. Thank you for this caring and meaningful message.

CanadianEh!, I liked your encouraging rhyme--made me happy.

Have a good night, both of you, and let's look forward to a good and happy day tomorrow.